On May 21, 2013, Angelenos will have the opportunity to vote for the next round of environmental leaders to lead the City. While many people are aware of LA City Controller Wendy Greuel and Councilmember Eric Garcetti’s battle for Mayor, few are aware of the many other offices that are still contested.
On April 1, candidates for Los Angeles City Council, City Attorney, and City Controller came together in a unique multi-race forum to answer Angelino’s hard questions on the future and current state of LA’s environment, transportation system, and the economy.
Watch video coverage from the Candidate Forum for the following races:
- Los Angeles City Attorney: Carmen Trutanich & Mike Feuer
- Los Angeles Controller: Dennis Zine & Ron Galperin
- Los Angeles Council District 1: Gil Cedillo & Jose Gardea
- Los Angeles Council District 6: Nury Martinez & Cindy Montanez & Richard Valdez
- Los Angeles Council District 9: Ana Cubas & Curren Price representative Andrew Lachman
- Los Angeles Council District 13: Mitch O’Farrell & John Choi